Thank you for showing interest in us, our congregation, and its future. You can find out more about us on this website, and by accessing the information on the links below:
1. Congregational Profile,
2. Local Church Review Report + Church Action Plan,
3. Job Outline and Person Specification, and
4. Terms and Conditions
Should you have any questions, or require further information about St Andrew’s, Rome and this position, please contact:
Rev. Willie Strachan, Interim Moderator
St Andrew’s Presbyterian Church of Scotland, Rome
Tel. + 44 7432513375
Applications, which should be submitted electronically to WStrachan@churchofscotland.org.uk should include:
1. a CV setting out your academic and professional qualifications, and work experience,
2. short statements on the experience, skills and attributes you have that match the job description, and will assist us in delivering our Action plan, and
3. brief statements on how you meet the requirements set out in the Person specification.
Thank you for your interest. We are really looking forward to receiving your application, and learning more about you!